Friday, July 11, 2008

I don't even think I have to say anything.

What is today?  You know what today is.  Cmon, act right.


Why is today not a good day?  I'm not in line.  I'm not going to be in line.  I'm not getting one.  Though it's not for lack of wanting.

Oh, before I forget, for those of you with the new iPhone, check out this link for some cool free apps.  They look really useful too.





iPhone 3G Unboxing from theappleofmyi on Vimeo.

I thought I'd throw in an unboxing for those of you who won't get to do one yourself!

My first thought about the iPhone 3G, when it was official, was that I didn't know what I thought about it being black or white plastic.

Apple just worked to redesign the iMac from white plastic to metal and glass.  Oh, and before that, the iPods were only white, then were white and black, now are silver and black.  

Whhhhaaaa!?!?!!???

Yeah.  They kind of back pedaled on this one.

ALTHOUGH...

I think I know why.  If you know anything about the iPhone, the first gen and the second gen are very different in price.

My guess is that the only way Apple could lower the price so much was to use less expensive material.  See, I didn't say cheap.

Oh well, maybe I'm just looking to far into it.

I hope I get one, but who knows... I'm also in a contest to win one and hopefully i'll know by today, but I'll update you when I find out.

1 comment:

TJ said...

I don't mind the black plastic. The back actually looks pretty sweet with the apple logo sticking out in silver.

Although it doesn't match the silver shell, the curvier design is more in the Air style than in the MacBook style.

I never got an older iPhone, but I did see them side by side and I think the 3G overall is a lot slicker.